Thursday, August 7, 2008

CoraLynn's Blessing Day

Alyssa, Riley, and Cloe came to visit this weekend. Horray for visiters!! we had planned to go to Yellowstone but kindof ran out of time. we had fun any way in Idaho Falls and at Heise, actually heise was packed full so we found a nice spot down the road. the boys wanted to go fishing but us girls didn't want to be left with nothing to do so we practiced on the grass instead. it was fun.

Sunday we blessed Cora. it was a lovely blessing and she actually got to wear the dress that I made a few years ago. i was excited that it fit her, she was a mass of ruffles!!! it was adorable.


Cloe and Cora







Alyssa Riley and Cloe learning to fish





Daddy teaching Izaac how to fly fish







opps sideways

4 comments:

Nikki said...

CONGRATS!!! She looks beautiful. And I am impressed with the dress. There is no way I could make something that pretty!! :)

Cecily said...

Cora looks so beautiful in that exquisite dress!

Scott and Stacia said...

Okay that is such a cute blessing dress!! You did an awesome job!! I also love your hair! Way cute! Congrats on the blessing and visit from the family!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

She is so lovely. I'm glad she is doing so much better now. Congrats!