Saturday, September 27, 2008

random updates from the past few months

so... it looks like i have been slacking in my blog posts. So, I'll try and do a quick update for everyone. these aren't really in any order it is just what i remember as i remember it.
* We got to visit Justices parents for a few days. Izaac had fun with Grandma and Grandpa. but mostly with Jake, the dog, Izaac thought he was so funny and kept running after him saying "puppy". it was kind of a love hate relationship as Jake often stole the food from Izaacs hand when ever he was walking around. Izaac would be so confused whenever it happened. It was nice to hangout and relax for a few days.
* our fishes died. the two orange ones went first and the other one died a week or so later. Izaac still points at the bowl and says "Fishes". i wonder if he even notices that they are gone. I guess it is a good thing that we didn't name them!!
* Justice started work at Norsun. we rarly saw him during the brake. but he had two weeks off once school started. too bad our vacations didn't coincide.
* I am back in school and i love all of my classes. i am taking 19 credits and it is definatly a challange especially with two kids. Poor Izaac is feeling neglected. he gets so upset when Justice or I leave. i have to keep telling myself it is only temporary and will be over in less then a year! we just have to make it until next July.
*Izaac is starting to talk a lot more he is really good at copying us. we were at applebees a bit ago and justice was playing around talking to him and he asked Izaac to say Cowabunga. and sure enough Izaac comes out with "Cow wa wung a" it was the perfect amount of syllables and sounded so much like it we both stoped and then started cracking up. he hasn't repeated it though.
* Justice and I celebrated our third Anniversary!!
* Cora now weighs 10 lbs and Izaac about 24lbs.
* We went to the state fair in Blackfoot. Izaac had fun seeing all the animals and looking around at everything. Cora just slept the entire time.
* We went to the Idahofalls Zoo. it was so much fun the Zoo is the perfect size for Izaac it wasn't too big but there were still a lot of neat animals. he loved watching the Monkeys. there was one monkey that kept comming up to the glass and following us when we moved. we thought that he must have liked us until the Zoo keeper lady told us that he was very teritorial and if the glass wassn't there he would have attacked us... hmmm... good thing for the glass. we still told Izaac that the monkey liked him.
* Cora is the best smiler! she is so adorable whenever someone looks at her she brakes out in a huge grin she is so cute and loves to be tickeled and laugh!

well I guess that is all for us for now. or at least that is all i can think of at the moment.

7 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

I hope you hang in there this semester! If you need help with Izaac or Cora let me know! Maybe one day we can have Izaac over and him and Deagan can play. You are a great mom by the way! It may seem hard now, but I know that you are trying your best so that is all that matters!

Nikki said...

It was so great to see you today - you looked great!! I had no idea you were pulling 19 credits - good thing it is only for a little longer!

P.S. - I am really sad about the fishes...

Scott and Stacia said...

thanks for the update! I cant believe that Cora is 10 pounds already. Hope all goes well with the classes, 19 credits is quite the load. you go girl!!

beadify said...

You have an adorable little family! I'm so glad we found your blog! I think our kids are about the same age - we also have a boy and a girl now. Daniel got hired as a seminary teacher last Spring and we now live in Arizona.
I can barely handle being a mother of 2 WITHOUT going to school along with it. You are amazing!
Cami & Daniel

Greg and Michelle said...

Hey I want to add you to my blog. What's your e-mail address?

Pilgrim Family said...

Our e-mail address is jnapilgrim@gmail.com any one who wants to add us to their blog please do.

Lacey said...

What a fun post! I want to take G to the zoo in IF so bad, but it's just never fallen at a time that we could make it.... darn. Maybe next year. I agree with you, this is only temporary and until next July.... hopefully.

I'm excited to get back in the swing of things and see your little girl.... We haven't really seen anyone for a while.