Friday, March 27, 2009

Out in the Sun

Well we had a few nice days last weekend when we got to get out side and enjoy the sun! We decided to go and take pictures and just mess around, and so we did. These pictures are actually in reverse order but that's o.k. It was so nice to be out in the sun and Izaac was loving it. Cora fell asleep half way thourugh and was in the car for most of them.
















6 comments:

canadianmom said...

Ali you have a really good eye for pictures! Love the one with you and the sun, very cool! (or should I say hot?!) The kids look like they are having fun.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I like the one in the sun too.

Scott and Stacia said...

I really like the one of you guys kissing...great idea! Love that you guys just took a day to take pictures!!

Zak and Allysia said...

Great pix!

Cassidy said...

you little theif! That shadow kissing picture was my idea!! Yours looks great though.

Candace said...

MAN, those are cute pics!!