Izaac and Zandie at her birthday party
Izaac, Cora, Kyler and Alec
Alec and Izaac were so fun together. They were just getting to that age when they can actually interact and recognize one another.
I didn't realize that Izaac really knew so many of his friends untill we came here and he sees them everywhere! we have seen Luc, Zandy, Madison, and Alec. I have to keep reminding him that those friends are back in Idaho. We miss everyone!!
Grandma Olsen and a traveling companion stoped by in Rexburg and took us out to dinner, it was nice to visit for a bit.
Cora proped up against the wall was so excited to be standing next to her brother, since then she has been trying to work out her weaksauce legs and pull herself up on things, it's kind of a trial and error type of thing
Izaac loved the horses at the fair, you can hear him call it a doggie as he rides past. he looks grumpy but he was just so focused that he forgot to smile. he didn't want to get off.
My mom got Izaac this random toy that is an egg of dirt with a toy dinosaur inside of it Izaac loved trying to get it out.
3 comments:
I love that you guys go out and see things, like Hoover Dam. Honestly we talk about going places and seeing things but it never happens. It never happened before kids, and now with two..I don't know if it will :) We will have to see. We live right by a national forest (and I mean 10min away) so we better get going there soon!
Love all the pictures, thanks for sharing!
Yay for another update! We've been seeing Izaac around here too. I can't believe how big Cora is getting...atta girl :)
Alec still asks to play with iky. I have to keep reminding him that iky is in Las Vegas not down the street. He tried to go into the town home that you used to live in.
Post a Comment