Thursday, September 10, 2009

Izaac

Izaac is a funny boy. He is talking like crazy and loves to sing songs. He is goofy and loves to get into trouble, or he just does it a lot!

About a week after we got here I started Potty training Izaac and it has been going really well, most days, He was getting annoyed with his diapers and loves to "go on the big potty" My favourite thing is when he is trying to go #2 and gas comes out instead, I ask him, "Did you go poop?" "No, Just a toot" He must have picked up the word while in Canada, it cracks me up when ever he says it.

He loves to be helpful and often gets into everything.

Justice has been trying to teach him to play ball, so he took him out into the yard the other day and was trying to get him to catch the ball, Izaac however was uninterested and ran away unfortunatly he turned around and started running the other way after Justice had thrown the ball and ended up with a nice goose egg on his head. Lovely, now he'll never want to play catch.
He is not much of a "player" but he has started to pretend, usually practical things like going shopping for groceries, or making food, or eating things, He has also started being a cat, yep, he even hisses when he is mad. Weird child.

He does like bugs, we found some worms in the back yard a few days ago and he was so excited about them especially when I put one in his hand. He is a very hands on kinda kid.

He had a prayer/song voice that just makes me laugh. Whenever he says a prayer or sings a song he gets this high pitched goofy voice. I can hardly get through the song I'm singing cuz it makes me giggle so bad. Where did that come from??
He loves to sing the other day we were on a bus for 45 minutes, wrong bus dang it, and to pass the time guess what we did... yep sang wheels on the bus over and over again!!! I'm sure the other passengers and driver enjoyed it as much as we did!

So those are just a few random tidbits that I could think of about Izaac, some how my mind goes blank when ever I finally sit down to up date this thing!
Love to all,,,

1 comment:

Scott and Stacia said...

I love your update. It is intersting how kids are so different. Jacen is so into sports it is funny. I hope his goose egg is gone or goes quickly. Glad he keeps you smiling!! :)