Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pictures!!

So I was looking at my pictures and saw a bunch of cure ones that I hadn't posted, Try not to get too overwhelmed with the adorableness that is my children!

Oh and these are mainly in opposite order from newest to oldest just in case you were wondering!
Few random pics of the house (living and dining rooms and kitchen, and Kids room)

Cutie Cora




Cora not impressed with the tutu I made her
Izaac painting

Ikea shopping trip
Finger painting for FHE

Bubbles at the park





Cora's huge goose egg that she got when I fell rushing for the bus with her in the front pack holding Izaac and a big diaper bag, I tripped and we all went down. Needless to say we are all thankful for the new double stroller that we just got!


Morning at the Pilgrims!




At the Staten Island Zoo
Cora bundled up for a nice walk to get out of the house while she had been sick but the walk ended abruptly when when threw up all over herself and me carrying her in the front pack. oh the memories!


5 comments:

canadianmom said...

Looks like things are going well with you guys! Miss you all and they are getting cuter and bigger every day! Love the pics and the costumes are super cute, you are so creative!

Candace said...

They are just TOO cute for words!! Cora is so grown up and such a doll!

Scott and Stacia said...

Glad things are going well. Enjoy your drive. Bring lots of snacks and toys/music for the ride...anything that your kids love. I am sure it will be fine. Glad you are able to make the drive. Cora is ever changing in her pictures...always looking older. Both kids are so cute and their costumes adorable...great job on sewing them!!

Emily said...

Hey, looks like fun! Its been a long time! How is living in NY? How long are you guys going to be there? How did you decide where to live?

Karen said...

It's like you have little Justice and little Ali. Very cute!