Christmas Cookies!!
Aunt Krissy kindly divulged her Secret best ever Sugar cookie recipe and I attempted it, not quite perfect results but we will try again, at least they were fun to decorate, and tasted good!
We wandered around Manhatten for a while but a lovely storm kind of convinced us to go home a bit early, plus the crowds were CRAZY. We had fun at home though. Good times with Good friends!
Playing with Deagan on the Ferry
Playing in the SNOW!
our attempt at a snowman... The snow didn't want to pack for us
We Watched UP... While Cora made a lovely popcorn mess, and crawled all over the rest of us


1 comment:
I love all the pictures! I am glad that you guys were able to play in the snow! Hopefully Izaac's hands didn't get too cold:) I love the movie night idea as well! It looks so fun! Thanks for a great weekend! We will try to come up again soon when it isn't so cold and crazy and we can hit up Manhattan again to see some more sights!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment