There was a hot air balloon festival in town when we were there and it was Amazing! We even got to walk inside a balloon that was tethered down we all loved it!
There was a little pond that was stocked by the church that we were aloud to fish at, so we did and at the very end I caught a fish that we tried to release, but the fish didn't make it and then I felt really bad for killing the poor thing for nothing because we weren't going to eat it.
***I would just like to publicly apologize for killing you little fish!!! I'm Sorry!***
We got to stop by the Ben and Jerry's factory on our way to Maine!!
It was really fun and they gave out samples of their new flavor! Can't beat that :)




2 comments:
FUN! There seems to be so much to do where you are - although I'm sure it comes down to you actually going out and doing it.
I love reading about it all and seeing the pictures.
Man, I think you've gone on more trips than we have in the three years we've been here! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment