Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Presidents Day from Abe Lincoln!

I made these awesome Abe Lincoln masks with the kids when I taught Joy school and I think I am the one Who got the biggest kick out of them!!! I love them!
I guess there are perks to being American, you don't see and John A Macdonald masks around...

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HA! that's awesome!! what a good joy school teacher u r! i'm sure the kids had fun!

Ashley said...

HA! love that! what a good idea lil miss joy school teacher!! and i'm sure the kids had just as much fun as u did! heehee

Ashley said...

HA! i love that! cute idea!

Ashley said...

ok so yeah still figuring out this blog crap. posted u like 3 messages about this but they didn't "show" i guess it would help if i looked at the message about it having to be approved before being posted... duh! so yeah u can pick one of the best 3 and post it if u want! LOL

Megan Marie said...

so cute!!! love this idea!