Sunday, November 23, 2014

early in the year, 2014

Cora and her buddy Lily from next door partying it up at the Ward New Years party.

Izaac in his B-ball get up



look at that appetizing school lunch..

Cora scraped her nose, Ava wore the bandaid for her sister.


mission some teeth



Fabulous!

Snow day at Fort Polk,,, the one and only




Potty training herself at 2yrs 3 months old



B-ball trophy... hooray for finishing the season!

Cora was not impressed with the Crawfish dad tried to touch her with


first corn dog, looks like a winner

Just chill in in March watching our garden grow


building a teepee with bamboo

Izaac's 1st grade school play

Cora's dance class she is in the black with the rainbow tutu


Justice's Dr. Who birthday party, notice my sweet Tardis that I made,  It's ok to be jealous:)



I joined a gym for awhile, Loved it!


The spring pictures vs the fall pics I had already bought. Too expensive to actually buy the cute ones:(


Ava's hair wet vs. dry

this girl has some curls!


Parents picnic lunch day at NPE



No comments: