Sunday, May 18, 2008

Izaac at the park May 2008

big smile Izaac and Liam playing with the car.

peeking through the hole of the tube
Izaac loves the park he has figured out how to go down most of the slides and is now attempting to climb up them. It is so nice to have a park right out side of our house, we are outdoors as much as we can be. These pictures were taken by our friend Megan, I unfortunatly never get such cute pictures no matter how hard I try.

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

You are too hard on yourself because I think that your blog looks great! Izaac is adorabe!

Keri_B said...

He has changed so much since we moved...have we been gone that long?? Congrats on the new one coming this summer!!

Lacey said...

Those pictures are so cute! It's hard to catch them in such cute pictures, but she does always seem to get them, doesn't she?