So cute! Ultrasounds are so fun! I hope you guys are doing well. We sure do miss everyone out there in Rexburg. Goodluck with the baby and hopefully we'll see ya again when we come back!
So even though you explained the bottom ultrasound picture I still don't see it. When I got my ultrasound, I just pretended I knew what the lady was saying cause I didn't want to sound like a bad mom!
5 comments:
Congrats on the baby girl! Wow it has been a while. Anything else new with you guys?
What a cute little one!!! I love ultrasound pics!
So cute! Ultrasounds are so fun! I hope you guys are doing well. We sure do miss everyone out there in Rexburg. Goodluck with the baby and hopefully we'll see ya again when we come back!
So even though you explained the bottom ultrasound picture I still don't see it. When I got my ultrasound, I just pretended I knew what the lady was saying cause I didn't want to sound like a bad mom!
Congrats on the pregnancy!! We are so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment