Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Leaving Las Vegas

So I was about to pack up the computer but I decided to post one last time while here in Vegas! We are leaving a bit earlier then planned to to the kindness of my supervisor letting me cut out a few days early. Plus my co-operating teacher moved and I was desperately bored and ready to get on the road for our extremely long road trip so SHe took pity on me. Any way we are mostly packed and are loading the trailer and heading out early in the morning ready or not!!

We were both rather surprised that we made it through the summer Justice said that he was quite sure that we were going to drop dead mid summer but thankfully that didn't happen and we are soon to be on or way. It even went a lot faster then I thought it would, I still can't say that I like it here but it wasn't as bad as I first thought it would be.

So I'll stop the random ramblings and get this thing packed I just wanted to let you all know that we didn't drop dead here in Vegas and were finally going to reunite with our babies!!
Love to all!

4 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

It was so great seeing you guys! Can't wait to hear that you made it safe! Hope the kiddos are great for their part of the drive :)

Zak and Allysia said...

WOW 2 whole months without your little ones! You poor mama! That must have been so hard! I'm glad it's over now and you can be reunited with them! Drive safely!

Linzi said...

I'm so glad you stopped by to see us! Good luck with the drive :)

Greg and Michelle said...

Good luck and I am so happy that you will get to be with your darling kiddos again!!!