My friend Rachel did my hair for me, I just let her go to and was excited with the results! I have never been this light before so It was nice for a change.

Co-op kid's relaxing after going crazy for awhile! :)
Our ward had a Cake auction to raise money for the YM/YM to go to camp this year. I made the Hamburger ones one big one and a few little ones (the little ones were much cuter!). We had a small budget but were so excited to take home this beauty made by Ryan Allen! it is the Nauvoo temple... at night! It was sooo good and we did our best to eat all of it but I think the cake won on this one and after a few days we only made it about 2/3 of the way through. Looking at the pictures makes me want some more though!

My valentines cookies from Justice!
Cora not wanting to share at playgroup.


Painting just for fun!


Cora not wanting to share at playgroup.Painting just for fun!
We went to the Bronx Zoo over Justice's spring brake, with some friends. It was a chillier day but we still had a lot of fun. When we stopped for lunch there were peacocks everywhere! Justice started to feed them and Izaac followed suit. I was amazed at how brave he was. He later traded families and joined the Donovan's table with their chicken Nuggets and Pizza leaving us and our PB&J.


Playing at Clove road park
I absolutely love shadow pictures, and Cora pointing out the birds.

2 comments:
there is no way justice made those cookies, right? well, i guess he does make pretty good cinnamon rolls so it could be possible:)
Na, he bought those cookies
Post a Comment