Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer plans!

So I have finally bought the tickets and finalized plans for at least July and the beginning of August.
June - Happiest month of the year when everything we want to do can happen! (as long as Justice passes all of his classes)
June 26-July 7th Justice's mom comes to visit bringing Adrien to stay for a bit.
July 14-19 My Mom comes to visit taking the kids home with her so Adrien and I can go to YW camp July 20-24th
July 26 Adrien and I fly home
Aug 11 Kids and I fly home to NY!

Ya, you think all that is confusing, try buying all the tickets for it! but I think I have it all right, with everyone on the right flights, in the right seats, at the right times!

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

So I guess I won't see you at all this summer, I leave Aug. 11 for a month! I'll wave at the airport!

Cassidy said...

OH, i forgot to tell you that my flights to come and see you are booked for July 26th!! AHHH.. .just joking! You will have to come visit me when you come to canada.

canadianmom said...

Umm, then when does Justice's mom leave, or is she planning a very long vacation?? Hope everything is in place, it did sound confusing, even I had a little trouble keeping track of it all when Mom talked to me! Can't wait to see you all this summer, the cousins can play!!

Pilgrim Family said...

Cassidy, I was hoping you wern't wanting to come then, but we do have all of june and the end of August free!!! (Just saying!)
and Aub Justice's mom leaves July 7th.
I am so excited to play with all you Canadians!

Catlin said...

I'm jealous of the month long vacation from school - it was so nice last summer! Enjoy it while you have it! :)