Last fall we had done a mini joy school for all the kids and Izaac liked it, but what he really wanted was to go to a big school like Merrick did.
This year he was so excited to be big enough for this great honor!
Cora is devastated that she cannot participate until next year.
It is really hard to get into kindergarden in NYC without first going through PreK and since we will be here next year I decided to put Izaac in a half day program.
So from 8-10:30 every weekday morning he is out of the nest... and next year I will have two out gone.
But I will have one more at home to keep me company:)
I will do an official post later, I am so behind, I have an ultrasound on Wednesday so I will wait for some fresh pictures to show ya'll!!
He is adorably excited about it all!
All ready to go!
Heading out the door
Finding his name
Izaac's Popcorn name! He was really excited about this and really wanted to eat the popcorn off the paper... Yum!!
|
Writing his name... only slightly backwards. He did a really good job, this is one of the first times he has actually done it all by himself. I guess being a big preschool boy comes with new talents!
They were supposed to draw something they really like to do so naturally Izaac drew washing clothes. This is him putting the clothes in the washer:)
|
Excited for snack
Listening to story time
Notice the one blurry kid in this picture?? Seriously this kid would not sit down. She was bouncing all over the place wanting to touch everything :)
Playing at the park after
By the school sign
Front door of Izaac school













2 comments:
CONGRATS on the pregnancy! Can't wait to hear how far along you are! Maybe we are close to the same due date :) It will appear on my blog soon :) Looks like Izaac loved preschool. Did all the parents stay for the first day?? How great to see how the day went :)
I can't believe how big Izaac is! Can't wait to hear more stories and more about this babe that is to be born :)
Post a Comment