So this may not be news to most of you but I realized that I hadn't put our exciting news up on here yet. Don't feel too bad if you didn't know, this is the Debut spot for pictures so at least you can be first for something:)
I am due November 22nd, just about 8 more weeks to go!
Spare me on the comments of how I must be much farther along then that, because of how huge I am because I have already been told that by every stranger on Staten Island.
A cleaning lady at the park even asked me if my Dr.s were worried about my size... Nope it's all just fine, thank you:)
The people around here are always so helpful!
The other question I get is... Boy or Girl.... and you all just have to wait!!!
I was so strong and totally said "no", when she asked me if I wanted to know.
We are really excited for the surprise, plus this way I get to bring two going home outfits to the Hospital, and Who doesn't like shopping for baby clothes.
Back view with the arm above the head
Little toesies
Me and my big ol' belly
Don't mind that I took these my self and they aren't the best I have yet to find someone to do Maternity pictures for me, Justice may have to suffice before it gets too late:)
Baby Waving
We are so excited to add a new lil bundle to our family!
I never realized that it could be so much more exciting experiencing it with my older kids. They are so excited, especially Izaac who loves to feel my belly for baby kicks. Cora waits about a second then says "I felt it!!!" um... no you didn't, but we appreciate the enthusiasm!!
So hopefully in slightly less then 8 weeks we should be a family of five safe at home.
And we are praying that Justice will be around in time to be with me at the hospital. I am so worried that he will be stuck in Manhattan and I will have to cross my legs for an hour or two till he can get to me... I'm not doing this by myself!
Thankfully he was able to switch his oral surgery rotation to September, he was scheduled for the end of November, so that is one less thing to stress about him not being able to get out of.
Hopefully this babe is consistent with its brother and sister and is born on a Sunday just to be convenient!
Another blessing is my mother in law coming the end of October through November so I know I have someone to be with my kiddos, and helping with all the rest of it!






2 comments:
Yay! Finally pictures of the bump!! I was actually talking to mom a few days ago about not seeing your bump and demanding you to put some up for us to see! So excited about the niece/nephew and can't wait to meet her/him!! Have you got names picked out? Miss you girl! Don't be a stranger!
you look awesome! and not knowing is so stinking hard! you are brave. can't wait!
Post a Comment