When Soccer was finished I was looking for another little sports experience to try out. I have been thinking of Karati for awhile because we have a nice place right across the street from us and I just thought it would be something Izaac could get into. Well they had a month trial promotion going on for $99 that seemed perfect. Izaac adores Karati! He is so adorable trying out all the things and the Sensai's are awesome. If only we could keep it up:( unfortunatly it is $264/month after that first month and there is no way we can afford it but for now he is loving it. I like giving him little experiences to try different things out and learn that new things can be fun.
p.s. just so you don't think I am leaving Cora out of all this we did sign her up as well but she spent the session looking in the mirror and dancing around so we figured Karati wasn't her thing:)
No comments:
Post a Comment