Sunday, June 15, 2008

CoraLynn's Fathers day Present... Herself!!



Well this has been a crazy day!!! I still can’t believe that I am no longer pregnant and that we have a daughter!! I woke up with contractions around 6am and we decided that since they weren’t going away we would go into the hospital and hopefully hey would give me something to make them stop… well we got to the Hospital around 8:30 and at 9:07 Cora made her Debut!! They had to take her right away to the new born intensive care. We have yet to hold her but will hopefully be able to in the next few days as she gets fewer tubes sticking out of her. He will most likely be in the hospital for a few weeks. It is so weird to have a baby that you can’t hold and you know you won’t be taking with you when I go home fro a little while. I suppose it is good though it gives us a little time to get ready for her, at 6 weeks early we weren’t quite expecting her. It is still weird for me to think about. I guess it will sink in eventually! I am going to go and visit her in a minute or two. I know that these aren’t the best pictures but for now it’s all we have! Tomorrow we will get to introduce Izaac to his new sister!! I am really excited for that, he came to see me today but we didn’t take him in to see her yet. Any way it will be fun to see how he reacts.
Thank you to all for your prayers on our behalf; this is a crazy time for us, good but crazy! We really appreciate all you do.
And I’ll try to keep everyone up to date!!!

The vitals!!
CoraLynn Sage Pilgrim
4lbs 13 oz 18 inches
June 15, 2008
9:07 am

5 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

You have been in our prayers and we are willing to do whatever we can to help! I hope that things continue to go well!

Greg and Michelle said...

Oh and I LOVE her name!!!

Bethany said...

Wow, congratulations! That came a lot sooner than expected! I hope you get to hold her soon. She looks so sweet from those pictures.

P.S. I found your blog on Laura Adams' blog. Handy, eh? :)

Linzi said...

You were jealous of Megan huh...just kidding. Little Cora just didn't want to wait 6 weeks for everyone to know her name. She is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

Jessica said...

She is so teeny tiny! I'm glad that she's getting all the care she needs. 6 weeks eh? That little lady was ready! I supposed she timed it right for Father's Day. You are all in our prayers! Oh, and CoraLynn is one of the prettiest names I've ever heard! Love it!