Sunday, June 8, 2008

McDonald's!

It has been so cold and windy out that we wanted to get away from it all... by going to McDonald's. This was Izaac's first experience with the play place and a happy meal.

Eatin his chicken nuggets.

Izaac finally got the hang of drinking out of his juice box!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

A juice box!! What good parents you are - i totally hook my kids up with the soda fountain every time we go! I can't believe Izaac is old enough for happy meals. He is growing up so fast! Miss you guys, I am gonna have to come haunt your neighborhood for a while :)

Cecily said...

Hey Ali! I found your blog through Tara's blog! Congratulations on expecting next month and I also can't believe how big Izaac is! He's just so big! I hope your family is doing really well! :)

http://cecilyandryan.com

Cecily said...

I just realized that if you copied and pasted the address I left, you wouldn't be able to get to our blog! haha.

http://www.cecilyandryan.com/

That should work better. Again, Izaac is just adorable!!

Keri_B said...

We have many memories of that play place...we spent way too much time there when we lived there! :)

Megan Marie said...

Ali, if you need anything at all, let me know. I would love to take Izaac from you whenever you need for school or whatever. We'll be at the playground most of the time anyway. We'll be thinking of you.