Sunday, June 15, 2008

Izaac Comes To Visit :)



We Intorduced Izaac to Cora today. I'm not sure what he thought of her. I don't think that he will comprehend that she is his sister for awhile now.
He wanted to touch her though, he also wanted to pull on all those wires stuck to her.
He was funny at the hospital, he loved exploring moms room and checking out all of the drawers and things, and eating all of the snacks in the room. It will be fun to have Cora home so Izaac can really get used to her.

9 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm glad to know you guys are doing ok. If there's anything you need, please feel free to call... we're always close by and can do whatever you need. Is there anything I can do to help you get ready for her to come home?? She's so dang cute.

Zak and Allysia said...

What a beautiful baby girl! She looks like she is doing amazingly well for having come so early! It must be such a challenge to not be able to bring her home quite yet but she looks like she is progressing well in the NICU. Our prayers are with you!

Linzi said...

awww...you're making me tear up. Your attitude is amazing. She is such a beautiful baby.

Nikki said...

You just wait - with a fighting spirit like that - that little cutie is going to be home in no time!! Izaac better watch out...:) We love you guys, congrats, and Ali and Justice: You guys are my heros! thinking of you lots and praying for you more!

Greg and Michelle said...

Cora looks so good! What a beautiful little girl! I can kind of see Izaac in her a little bit. You guys just make cure kids! I hope that things continue to go well!

Laura said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations. I love her name and I agree with Michelle, I can see a bit of Izaac in her.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I am so happy I found your blog. Your little girl is beautiful. I only wish we were there to help you guys like you were there to help us when Andrew was struggling. Hope all is well. Glad to hear she is improving every day.

Cecily said...

Congratulations!! Cora is really beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of her! Good luck with the upcoming days. I'm sure you can't wait until you can take her home!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Cora is SO cute! I love all the hair!