We have to bathe Cora in a blanket so she doesn't get too cold. We won't have to do this at home though because she will be able to regulate her temperature better. It is funny you are supposed to take one limb out at a time and wash it then cover her back up again. The first time I gave her a bath she pooped and I had to work around that in the towel too, oh well.
Cora is doing wonderfully and is probably the helthiest person in ou family at the moment as we are all fighting colds right now and trying to get better before she comes home.
She is out of her incubator and doing find so we think that she will be home before the middle of next week. The doctors and nurses never give us a definate date but we know the end is near!
7 comments:
She is so pretty! Congrats!
Yay! The end is almost here! She does look so much like Izaac!
She and Izaac look so much alike it's awesome! I can't imagine a girl version of Izaac though, he's such a down-and-dirty boy whenever I see him. hahaha! What tube is it that she still has in her nose? She's getting so big and has such pretty eyes!
Oh man she is one cute little girl! I'm so excited that she'll be able to come home soon!! Hope you guys feel better. =)
Ali, I am glad to see you all doing well. I didn't even know that you were pregnant. I am glad I found your blog. Good luck and I hope Cora is doing well.
She's lookin' great Ali! I'm so excited for you guys that you'll get to bring your little girl home soon! Yay! Please give me a call when you need any help!
She is so cute you guys! I am learning so much through your blog. I never thought that you would bathe a baby in a blanket. She is looking healthy. How big is she now. I am so glad you will be able to take her home soon!
Post a Comment